Returns should always be sent to the store from which they were purchased, and never to ShopRunner's headquarters.
Whenever you receive an order placed through ShopRunner, there are two ways in which you can return.
1) The store may have included the return label in your package.
2) You can download the label from our website. To see return policies and instructions for all of our partners, click here.
To download the return label from our website, please follow these steps:
- Sign into your ShopRunner account.
- Click “My Account” in the top right corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down, click “Orders.”
- Click “View Order Details" next to the order in question.
- On the right side of the page, you'll see Return Info.
If ShopRunner handles the return, you will see a red "Return Items" button. Click this.
If there is no button, that means the store handles the return on their site.
If you experience any difficulty with this process, please contact us at email@example.com