Returns should always be sent to the store that you ordered from, and are never sent to ShopRunner's headquarters.
To download the return label from our website, please follow these steps:
- Sign into your ShopRunner account.
- Click “My Account” in the top right corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down, click “Orders.”
- Click “Print Return Label” next to the order.
- Select the reason for the return from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Print Return Label.”
If no button to print your label is visible, that means the store handles returns on their site, however all return fees will still be waived for ShopRunner orders.
If you are trying to print additional labels for an order that has already had a return, please contact us and we would be happy to issue additional labels with unique tracking numbers. Please do not reuse or print multiples of the same label.
Please note: We have noticed some issues printing labels from older versions of Internet Explorer and Edge. Please use a different browser or contact us for further assistance.